Junior Lawyer – Greek/English speaker
Innovation Brain has recently acquired a new company in Thessaloniki and is looking to recruit a passionate and self-motivated in-house Junior Lawyer fluent in English to join the new dynamic team in Thessaloniki, Greece. This is an amazing career opportunity for an individual interested in working with a new company that is set to start to expand its activities in Greece and beyond. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years post legal qualification experience with Corporate and Employment Law.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review and prepare corporate documents (Contracts, Deeds, Agreements, etc);
· Prepare, amend and review legal documents for implementation by legal entities;
· Monitoring and advising on ongoing transactions and/ or other projects from a legal perspective.
· Liaising with local and foreign banks for opening and operating bank accounts;
· Arranging for execution, certification and legalization of documents
· Managing day-to-day operations of the legal and corporate department;
· Providing guidance on corporate law and regulatory matters and performing legal research for these matters
· Other legal work and any other duties assigned