We are seeking a young dynamic fluent in English and Greek for our client’s office in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, respond to emails in a friendly manner, provide assistance to our international team and leaders. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills both in Greek and English language and be able to organise their work using tools, like MS Office. You are required to be time flexible, a team player and perform well under pressure. If this is you, then we would like to meet you!
· Organise meetings
· Time/diary management
· Organise correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction
· Responding to urgent requests
· Be time flexible and available for stand - by tasks
· Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements
· Assisting with organising events
· Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organised, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
· Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
Experience and qualifications required:
· At least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
· Exceptional computer literacy (Word, Basic Excel skills and Powerpoint in particular)
· Highly developed organisational skills
· Maturity to handle a range of situations
· A meticulous and thorough nature
· An ability to work to tight deadlines
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Strictly loyal and a high level of confidentiality
· Great social skills, happy to meet and the ability to manage new people within a cultural variety environment
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive international team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application with a clear professional picture.
NOTE: applications with missing a professional picture will be rejected.