About Your job
We are looking for enthusiastic person who is willing to work in tourism department and to be in charge of sales.
You will be required to:
- Generate leads,
- Understand and promote company programs,
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sale,
- Meet or exceed sales goals,
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Our future colleague should be successful doing his/her job.
- You must be interactive, customer service oriented person with warm, cheerful and expressive personality and excellent communication skills.
- You must be fluent in English and German. Speaking an additional language (French/Russian or other) is a strong advantage.
- Have a strong sense of customer satisfaction through responding to customer enquiries and offering the best solutions.
- Capable to work in team but to be leader in same time.
- Bachelor degree.
- Competitive salary package.
- Social benefits package (including medical care, social fund)
- Professional training before the contract begins.
- Supervision during the contract period.
- Possibility to improve.
- Bonus when goals are exceeded.
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) with the photo and we will contact you back.