Posted in: Other in Crete | Posted: |
A fantastic opportunity to join ELA Quad Safari, a new dynamic company which specialises in guided ATV tours in Crete. We are passionate about nature, indigenous wildlife and quad adventures. Our typical day consists of quad tours through the beautiful mountains of Crete and it’s traditional villages. If you are passionate about nature and enjoy meeting new people join ELA Quad Safari for an unforgettable experience in Crete.
- You must be a polite, social and professional individual who enjoys meeting new people to make their time unique and unforgettable.
- You must speak good English and French.
- Work 8 hours daily and have one day off every week.
- Comfortable riding a 125 cc automatic scooter and occasionally a quad bike.
- Fun person with an outgoing personality and good humour.
- Capable of maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Pick up clients from their hotel and return them after the excursion has finished.
- Ride along with the guide and clients on an automatic scooter to maintain safety at all times and assist with any unpredictabilities.
- Take photos and videos at every excursion.
- Help with daily maintainance of the bikes.
You must have a valid car driving licence
You will be given accommodation and a car
This job is a fixed contract for September and October