INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK, a member of the prestigious MSPA, is looking for an evaluator for a large upcoming project. Evaluators are responsible for following unique scenarios at specific retail locations. Detailed reporting will be completed online.
· Attention to details and observation skills
· Ability to take photos and upload into reporting system
· PC with reliable Internet connection
· Reliable transportation
· All nationalities with professional English communication skill are welcome
· Male/Female, Ages: 20-60 years old
This contract work will vary based on the amount of service checks available in each geographic area.
To be considered for these evaluations, you must first register at www.internationalservicecheck.com.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Want to be an Evaluator. Once you finish the TWO part application process, you will be sent an invitation to complete the Quality Certification. Here, you will learn more about being an Evaluator. If, after completing the Quality Certification, you meet the requirements for this program, you will be then contacted.
For questions, email us at coordination-hk @ internationalservicecheck.com