Posted in: Engineering in South West England | Posted: |
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge as part of a world-leading company known for their investment in staff, training plans and ongoing career progression? On offer is the chance to join a household name company in a manufacturing-based role where you can progress to become an expert in the sector.
The company have been established for over 100 years and have an outstanding reputation across the manufacturing industry; this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join the team and propel your career.
This position would suit a multi-skilled engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for fault finding and problem solving
* Undertake fault diagnosis and provide rapid response to breakdown situations
* Ensuring the service and maintenance of all engineering plant
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
* Knowledge of area assigned plant
* Using PLC programming to diagnose issues
* Experience with Hydraulics
* Continual training and progression
* Pension scheme
* Other Company Benefits
If you are interested in this position or similar roles please send your CV to our Managing Consultant Emma Hardman at (url removed) or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)