Senior Security Operations Specialist - Live a life less ordinary in the heart of Asia - Bangkok, Thailand
* Willing and able to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship available
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role
* Good knowledge in cyber security knowledge.
* Strong experience in Installation, Operating and Tuning Product base IPS or Open source IPS
* Strong experience in log correction and tuning SIEM
* Familiar with Antivirus, VPN and APT solutions.
* Familiar with data analytic platform (ELK stack and Hadoop).
* Good knowledge in system development with Open Source.
* Whilst you like to play independently you work well with others.
* You have strong oral and communication skills, a curious, analytical mind and the ability to solve complex technical problems.
You will be responsible for designing, testing, implementing and monitoring security measures for our client.
You will be a security tools and systems expert. You understand defensive security techniques (with the ability to think like an offensive cyber adversary), strategy, technologies and you are able to move fast with a forever changing digital threat landscape.
* Analyse and establish security requirements for your systems/networks
* Defend systems against unauthorised access, modification and/or destruction
* Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
* Perform security devices Planning, Installation, Operating and Tuning (IDS/IPS , VPN, Antivirus, SIEM, APT, FIM)
* Define access privileges, control structures and resources
* Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
* Identify abnormalities and report violations
* Oversee and monitor routine security administration
* Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
* Train fellow employees in security awareness, protocols and procedures
* Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
* Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
* Research and recommend security upgrades
* Provide technical advice to colleagues
My client is the largest and fastest growing online global hotel booking platform based in Asia. .
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what they do around the globe. This is a truly international company with their employees coming from over 65 countries: It's an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Come join them and take your career to the next level!
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates - full relocation and visa sponsorship available.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.