· Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
· Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
· Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
· Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
· Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
· Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
· Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
· Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
· Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
· Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
· Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
· Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
· Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
· Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
· Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.