Posted in: Public Relations in Indonesia | Posted: |
IHF has no centralised administrative offices and thus relies on volunteers across the globe to help manage and support our international programs and projects remotely.
The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) was founded in 2001 and works with children in impoverished communities through our Children’s Homes and Education Centers in Thailand, Kenya, and Indonesia. Our mission is to educate impoverished children—activating their highest potential—and also to educate global citizens through real life experiences, about the realities of impoverished communities and the value of other cultures.
Our At-Home Volunteers support this work remotely, from their homes around the world. An At-Home volunteer should have access to a dependable computer, wifi connection, and experience with Google Suites applications is a plus.
Details of all our volunteer programs can be found on our website | www.ihfonline.org
IHF is currently seeking At-Home Volunteers for our Indonesia Legal Team. This team will provide expertise regarding legal concerns for the IHF Indonesia Team located in Bali, Medan, and Jakarta. Volunteers are expected to research and provide solutions to any legal issues that IHF faces in relation to our international charity organization work/status in Indonesia. Legal Consultants will have the opportunity to work directly with our Executive Team.
An At-Home volunteer in this position will:
- Draft and/or execute contracts related to human resources, land rights, and activity licenses
- Compile research requested by IHF relating to topics such as maintaining our Indonesian NGO status or visa procedures for international volunteers
- Prepare documentation related to local government, legal status, taxation, banking etc. on behalf of IHF
- Represent IHF in Indonesian legal proceedings if necessary
IHF will provide all the necessary background, and support for you to be successful in this position.
In addition to making a notable difference in the lives of the children we serve, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- A letter of recommendation, upon your request
- Enhance your CV with practical experience working with an international NGO
- Join a global network of IHF volunteers and alumni
IHF is looking for individuals who can commit to a minimum 2-3 hours per week with a passion for social activism, support for global development through the legal sector, and are willing to give back through pro-bono service.
At-Home Volunteers accepted to this position will also have:
- Formal knowledge of the Indonesian legal process
- Confidence using the English language (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications
- Deep empathy for impoverished children and their communities
- A commitment to our Core Values
Note: Candidate does not have to be a practicing lawyer. Current law students and paralegals are also welcome to apply.
IHF is accepting applications on an on-going basis
Please visit our website at: https://www.ihfonline.org/volunteer/apply-to-volunteer
Apply for this job