We are looking for skilled Community Content Moderator to join our team in Cork.
Our client is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and Internet service providers.
German Community Content Moderator
The company provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the NETGEAR product line via multiple communication methods (with a big focus on community forums and social media) all in a professional and timely manner. Customers using Netgear products would range from home users to small businesses. Initial hands on training is provided at the commencement of employment, however prior knowledge of networking protocols and experience with B2C social media is beneficial.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as front line (primarily online channels) and escalation support for Netgear to both end customers and internal support teams.
• Contribute to the creation/translation of knowledge base artigmcles.
• Provide solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customers through corrective action.
• Monitor, respond and interact with support forum/online community.
• Identify top contributors on community and implement engagement options to encourage continued contributions.
• Keep abreast of issues raised via customer contact and community.
• Accurately capture the details of each contact in CRM. Document and escalate new/unresolved issues.
• Replicate customer reported issues to validate functionality.
• Become product expert; constantly testing product functionality from various clients.
• Review cases and provide feedback and training to rest of the global support team.
• Provide updates and recommendations on top issues seen by customers.
• Do search testing of common terms brought up during customer interactions on both Netgear support pages and community; provide feedback.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent English and German, both Oral and Written.
• Previous Customer Service/Support experience will be an asset.
• Prior experience supporting customers via social media/forum channels would be advantageous.
• Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent written communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work independently.
• Good analytical qualities with ability to identify systemic issues.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Salary: 30.000 annual
Want to be part of the customer service team for the No.1 Sports brand in the world? You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer…
- EUR 22,000 / Year