Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Cork | Posted: |
As a Customer Support Agent in a fintech industry you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as this role. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people, and strong brand to serve modern society. You will be the face of some of the world’s top payment processing brands!
Competencies and Responsibilities:
● Customer Service - Operational Beauty is one of our client core values will resonate with you, making you attentive, empathetic, caring, friendly and helpful team member, who supports external clients via phone, email and chat as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues. Always aiming to deliver outstanding support to our community and going above and beyond in your day-to-day duties.
● Drive for Results - This role will bring a strong level of ownership for your personal
success in reaching your targets daily. You will go the extra mile to find
creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and part of your role in this
project, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and
timely manner. You will troubleshoot, negotiate, and provide information and solutions to
customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
● Resilience- You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are
ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time. We believe there is no failure,
there are only opportunities to embrace and learn from new experiences as we move
forward. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under
● Communication - You will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all of our
users who are seeking your help or advice. Your communications skills are critical for
strengthening the relationships with our users. You will have contact with users through
inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
You are a perfect match to what we are looking for if you find yourself constantly striving for more
and doing your best every day to achieve excellent results
● Fluency in German & English (both written & verbal)
● Ideally will have third level education in one of the following; Journalism, Visual
Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages, Humanities,
● Previous support experience
● Excellent problem-solving abilities
● Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
● Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
● Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
● Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer
● Comfortable working with computers and phones and the ability to work with multiple
systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
Stable job - permanent employment contracts,
Relocation packages for candidates moving from outside Ireland
Multiple bonuses: performance based, language allowance
Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes International career – regular training and international career opportunities
Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our ‘relax’ and ‘play’ areas!
Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based) – we work with one of the best
suppliers - VHI where you will benefit from a Professional Package
Our client recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing
workplace. To be successful, all candidates must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our
● We embrace change and initiate opportunity
● We have a passion for growth
● We believe in spirited teamwork
● We have the courage to innovate
Salary: 25.800€/Year Gross (€22,200 base, language bonus of €3,500) and sign on bonus of €1500 plus €500 tenure bonuses after 6 and 18 months.
Commission: 5% monthly