Head of IT & Security
Role: Our client provides compliance management software that help companies reduce their risk of misconduct. The platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate that they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm. They are currently looking for a new Head of IT & Security.
As the successful candidate, you will be highly motivated and have a keen interest in IT, security and infrastructure projects. You will have experience in managing the delivery of a robust, secure information technology infrastructure to enable the IT team to support the information systems required to run the business safely, securely and efficiently. With 3 direct reports, you will be a key member of the management team, managing and coordinating all Information activity, IT solutions, technical infrastructure, enterprise systems and tools etc. The position requires a strategic approach to the development of services and structures, embracing continuous quality improvement and the management of changes necessary to achieve organizational objectives.
* Overall responsibility for the implementation of our ISO27001 certified ISMS program
* Ownership of all aspects of security relating to the corporate and production environments
* Management of security due diligence with customers and prospects
* Member of the Delivery Management team working with Architecture and Development Managers
* Line management duties for the IT/Security team
* Participates in the financial management and budget process for own department
* Oversight of all Operations so they are aligned with our ISMS program.
* Monitoring and reporting on system performance to provide metrics on performance, uptime and usage
* IT Experience with at least 10 years in the IT/Security sector
* Strong knowledge of security standards, practices and technologies
* Experience with CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISK, NIST
* Keen interest in technology and an active awareness of the technical direction in the marketplace
* Experience with high-volume, SaaS, multi-tenant platforms
* Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
* Minimum 10 years developing and supporting IT and Security
* Strong negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills
* Proven team leader with self-motivation and strong drive
Nice to Have(s):
* PRINCE2, PMP and ITIL Certification
* Experience in the financial sector
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918130FK
Role: Head of IT & Security
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. ; ;
Feel free to contact us for further information
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.