Java Integration Developer
Exciting opportunity for a contract to hire Java Integration Developer working on well funded IT initiatives and huge priority initiatives within an enterprise organization! This position will be a breakdown of 30-40% Java development, 30-40% integration work with Unix/Linux and 20-30% interfacing with the business and vendors to gather requirements.
Once hired you will be working with the Development team at this successful and stable company located in Midtown. This company is investing in their IT initiatives. We are looking for innovative developers who enjoy working in a collaborative environment. Responsibilities include application design and development of critical application components using Java, SQL, Unix/Linux and Middleware messaging systems.
This is a contract to hire position looking to convert after 6 months, located in Midtown! This role offers flex hours, great work life balance and the opportunity for new enhancements on exciting projects and initiatives! We will consider out of town applicants for this role.
- 4+ years Java Development experience
- Java integration with Unix/Linux
- Experience with Middleware Messaging Systems (IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Tibco EMS or similar)
- Relational database knowledge and experience (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle)
- Strong communication skills
- Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, JUnit, Maven, etc)