Posted in: Other in Dublin | Posted: |
Our client in Dublin is currently looking for a European SAP team Manager. The team manager will manage team of SAP Analysts who operate across the modules within SCM, FICO and OTC/CX as well as BASIS, ABAP and XI/PI. The team you will be managing work on-premise and cloud-hosted solutions, closely liaising with the business process owners and lead management to deliver on projects, enhancements and daily support work.
Some account management with SAP partners and System Integrators as projects dictate. A key member of the IT Management team, the roles works together with their IT peers on business solutions and will report directly to the CIO.
Please note this is a permanent position
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and assign work in order to meet deadlines.
- 5+ years of IT supervisory or management experience.
- 10+ years of experience with SAP full life cycle deployments including translation of functional requirements, technical specifications documentation, development, testing, and implementation.
- Experience with SAP ECC in a manufacturing environment essential. This role would suit a candidate with a background in either Supply Chain or CX/OTC or Snr Project implementation management.
- Experience working in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Someone who is passionate about SAP and business solutions and can bring a wealth of experience to the team. Also must be interested and up to date on latest SAP technologies and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise appropriately in Real Time, ability to function in a busy operational environment while also driving strategic change across the business.