A global technology company that is a leading provider of semiconductors and Embedded systems are seeking a System Architect to join their team on a permanent basis to work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver the next generation products in the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop your skills within a cutting edge industry.
- Providing the technical interface with customers, digital system/SoC architecture and system partitioning.
- You will be responsible for the digital signal path analysis and DSP algorithm development for complex IC's in conjunction with an experienced team.
- You will act as the Technical Lead and help other Engineers with their technical issues.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electronics Engineering with substantial relevant professional experience in digital design.
- Experience with customer engagements, working with customers to come up with a solution, documenting and agreeing on technical specifications.
- Proven track record of delivery and commercial success.
- Proven team-player with the demonstrable ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in finding out more information - please apply and a consultant will be in touch!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.