Exciting opportunity for a Technical Analyst to join a team based in Dublin City on a 2-year fixed term contract.
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager and will be part of a team with responsibility for carrying out certain spectrum management projects. You will be involved with the release of further harmonised spectrum to the market for the provision of fixed/mobile wireless broadband services (eg to enable 4G, 5G services etc).
Qualifications and experience required:
- You will have a third-level honours degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Physics, Economics or similar discipline, ideally supported by an appropriate post-graduate qualification.
- You will need a minimum of 3 years professional work experience, ideally in the communications sector.
- Excellent written communications skills with experience in drafting documents for publication.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to understand and express views within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- A proven ability to apply analytical and critical thinking techniques to solving problems quickly and effectively.
- You will need knowledge of radiocommunication systems and radio frequency propagation
For further details please share your CV in the utmost of confidence to (see below)