Key skills required for the job are:
- Data Integration Architecting (Mandatory)
- ETL technologies
The key accountabilities/responsibilities are as follows
1. Review and understand business requirements to guide the creation of a comprehensive, coherent, and effective overall data architecture
2. You will collaborate with the Data Delivery and Data Demand teams to review all design changes and assess the impact of changes to the data warehouse and downstream systems.
3. You will work closely with the analysts, developers, data management and data quality resources to ensure all requirements that will impact design or SLA are elicited.
4. Design and support the delivery of a single, consistent, accurate and reconciled source of data for MI, Analytics and Reporting.
5. Assume responsibility for all design artefacts, data flow diagrams and work with modellers to produce the conceptual, logical and physical data models6. Define the data design patterns and standards while recommending designs to optimise database and ETL performance. – Candidate expected t have a proven track record in writing and publishing design patterns for acquisition, integration, audit and reconciliation etc. Also working with technical hadoop, Teradata and ETL technical experts in converting these patterns to coding standards and reusable code.
Apply for this job