Smartbox Group is the fastest growing industry leader in the global gift experience business. We are looking for a highly motivated Planning Expert with a passion for print and digital products.
The Production Managers are responsible for making sure the Products are delivered according to Print and Digital deadlines. They are the point of contact of all teams involved in Production – Product Marketing Teams, Content Teams and Studio Teams – and organise the Production to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven professional to join a busy and high- performing team.
- Creating, improving and regularly updating Production Processes.
- Communicating Production Scopes, Processes and Guidelines to all Edition Teams.
- Working closely with Product Marketing team to prepare Production: Briefs creation, timeline schedule, scope assessment.
- Identifying and troubleshooting Production Blockers.
- Creating Production Planning according to scope and resources in terms of Content creation and Products delivery.
- Organising Production workflow to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Tracking Production progress to make sure each product’s creation is on track.
- Supervising Production by troubleshooting issues or escalating them.
- Working closely with Studio Teams to ensure Artwork delivery.
- Allocating missions to Production Teams.
Essential competencies / skills:
- 2 years’ prior experience in Project Management.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills. Strong in developing, updating and maintaining ever changing planning.
- People management skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and proactive in problem solving. Ability to work autonomously to troubleshoot issue and communicate recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and handle multiple assignments. Ability to multitask and deliver on time will be key.