Posted in: Other in Galway | Posted: |
- €75,000 + Package
- Leading Medical Device Manufacturer
- Great chance to join a growing Medical Device company at an exciting stage of their business growth
Are you an experienced engineer with a background in Packaging and Labelling? Are you skilled in Validation and qualification? Do you have the ability to lead a team in a medical device manufacturing environment? Looking for a new challenge in Galway? If so see below..
We are currently helping a global Medical Device business to identify and appoint a Senior Packaging Engineer to their growing Irish Team. This is a critical role for the business that will focus on providing key strategic support as the company enters the next phase of their plans for growth.
You will be a key member of the business - providing strategic guidance and advice on a diverse range of projects in packaging development.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design and development of Legacy products across the existing portfolio
- Developing comprehensive validation plans
- Directing and advising on new product prototypes, including responsibility for evaluating both new concepts and new materials
- Leading risk analysis of new materials across the company - integrating them safely and efficiently into existing processes
- Supporting and managing a diverse range of packaging projects
- Various other duties in a dynamic environment within a growing business unit
You likely to come from a Medical Device background, 3-5+ years, and will be able to demonstrate a track record of success in a similar role.
In particular, you will be able to show:
- An excellent knowledge of process validation and ISO13485, ISO11607, 21 CFR 820
- Knowledge and understanding of the specific challenges of Medical Device packaging is essential
- Prior experience of completing feasibility studies of both Raw Materials and Capital Equipment
- Experience of developing and executing complex project and scheduling plans
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.