Delivery Assurance Field Rep (DAFR)
The delivery assurance Field Rep (DAFR) key responsibility is to address Delivery Assurance risks at suppliers based on business short and mid-term priorities.
* Review weekly metrics and Business Units requests for support and prioritize accordingly in support of customers
* Support supplier line of balance, WIP tracking and recovery plan establishment and on site verification. Define and follow associated action plan.
* Help with Quality or Engineering issues between both parties.
* Understand Aerovantix, Supplier Portal, Scorecards, etc. and be able to train suppliers as needed.
* Communicate status to stakeholders
* Support: Lean Events, Assessments, Playbook Roll Out, Supplier Gold Program, Program Reviews
* Assist suppliers with outside processing and sub tier expediting
* experience in a Supply Chain / Quality / Operations environment
* Lean / ACE, lead change/improvement
* product knowledge
* aerospace preferred
* strong communication skills
Candidates must be able to communicate effectively in Israeli and be based in Israel
We are looking for the long term partnership with the reps and will pay commission as long as the project last. Our company offer cnc machining service, Precision Machining…
- ILS 10,000 - ILS 120,000 / Year