Posted in: Other in Italy | Posted: |
HR Business Partner
Based in Lombardy Italy
Job ref: JE /55512
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
A global leader in the production of high quality Nylon 6,6 resins and compounds used as Plastics for automotive components, cable ties, electrical & electronic components, kitchenware, caps, zippers as well as fibers for apparel, tire reinforcement, airbags, carpet and many technical applications.
Headquartered in the US, the business has nine global locations, including five fully integrated manufacturing facilities in the United States and an engineering plastics compounding facility in Europe. The 2,500 employees around the world are committed to making a difference in the communities they serve and leading the development of nylon 66 solutions.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for overseeing all local HR operations in Italy and works closely with the site leadership team as a member/business partner to achieve overall site goals. This role also provides necessary support for the Company’s regional and global HR initiatives as required. This role reports to the regional HR leader EMEAI and the Site Director
· Responsible for creating and implementing standardized and scalable processes, with a strong focus on continuous improvement, automation and efficiency.
· Provide guidance and interpretation on HR policies, processes and procedures.
· Maintains accountability and credibility as the point of contact for employees’ issues and inquiries, including, but not limited to:
o Workplace environment;
o Performance management;
o Orientation and on-boarding, including related compliance and payroll documents
· Acts in partnership with local leadership and production supervisors with all human resources related activities.
· Coordinate Learning & Development-related events and initiatives.
· Responsible for general HR and Learning & Development activities, including:
o Performance management
o Employee relations and engagement initiatives
o Learning and development activities
o Leadership development and growth of personnel
o Recruiting, staffing and succession planning
o Interface, as appropriate, with business and community leaders within the area in community-related events and functions
o Diversity and inclusion programs
· Manage and administrate payroll and benefits (assisted by external service provider) and HR administration.
· 8+ years of experience in HR roles. Minimum of 3 years relevant operational HR management experience in manufacturing and/or chemical processing facility.
· Experience in HR projects with multiple stakeholders in an international environment.
· Fluency in English and Italian required, any other languages are a plus.
· Deep knowledge of Italian labor law.
· Demonstrated experience in employee relations, including union relations.
· HRIS experience is required with Workday experience being a strong plus.
· Excellent ability to effectively use Microsoft applications.
· Experience transforming culture and improving engagement levels.
· Demonstrated experience applying change management principles to workplace changes and initiatives to ensure successful outcomes.
· Experience interfacing with production supervisors and senior leaders and demonstrating command skills/presence.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and align site HR strategy with operational/business strategy.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other business-related discipline.
· PHR/SPHR is a plus.
Required Skills & Traits:
· Self-starter able to manage time and priorities.
· Able to work independently where applicable and excel in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Resilient under pressure and able to deal with ambiguity.
· The ability to influence at all levels of the organization to drive quality people and organizational decisions.
· Independent thinker with strong decision-making skills and ability to present data to support decisions.
· Encourages and respects the contribution of others at all levels in the team and works as an excellent team player with a positive outlook and professional integrity.
· Coaching and facilitation skills and high energy level bringing employees and teams together.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
· Customer-focused, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills.
· Maintains the utmost confidentiality at all times.
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)