Posted in: Telecommunications in Sweden | Posted: |
Technical Consultant - opportunities across Europe - Graduates Considered
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate with networking knowledge and customer-facing ability to work as a Technical Consultant. This offers the opportunity to work on pre-sales technical concepts while also designing, architecting and rolling-out full implementations to ensure successful deployment of industry-leading software.
This is the ideal role for a Graduate or experienced Technical Consultant who is looking for a diverse, technical, client-facing role that goes beyond programming.
Location – Opportunities to be based at satellite offices across Europe including Paris, Stockholm, Rome and Munich - will also include international travel! We would also consider a business fluent German Speaker to be based from the London Office.
Salary – Varies depending on experience and location but will be aligned to rates for the local area. In addition you will earn bonus and benefits.
Requirements for Technical Consultant - Graduates Considered:
* You must hold a 2:1 or 1st class honours degree in a technical or scientific subject from a highly regarded international University
* Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills – this is a customer-facing position, so this is paramount
* You must be fluent in the national language of the country where you will be based
* Due to the software you will be deploying you will need a good understanding of networking such as DHCP, firewalls, IP addresses and TCP/IP
* Ability to swiftly learn new technologies and understand technical concepts
* Enthusiastic and have excellent problem-solving abilities
* Excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced innovative environment
* Understands the importance of delivering to deadlines
* Some experience within a customer/client facing position (possibly within an internship/summer role)
* Any experience or knowledge within cyber security would also be highly beneficial
* Personal situation must allow for international travel within role
Responsibilities for Technical Consultant - Graduates Considered:
* Act as the bridge between customers and the tech teams for an international software house
* Look after technical pre-sales and software implementations for cutting-edge, cyber security software implemented into customers networks
* Assist the sales team with drawing up technical concepts and offer supporting information for potential and existing customers
* For new customers, work with the customer to determine architecture and integration plans
* Design and build implementations and then work through to the deployment, being the technical advisor throughout.
What the role offers:
* The chance to work on a varied and technically challenging role
* Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
* A good remuneration and benefits package
If you would like to apply for this unique Technical Consultant role, implementing cutting edge cyber-security technology into customers networks, then please send your CV!
Keywords – BSc / MSc / BA / MA / Computer Science / Web Development / Web Software Engineer / Mathematics / Natural Sciences / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Software Engineering / Chemistry / Support / Consultant / Technical Consultant / Product Support / Software Support / Graduate / Technical Analyst / Customer-Facing / Cyber Security / Graduate / Technology Specialist / Implementation Engineer / Deployment Engineer / Application Engineer
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia to industry and can offer you a wealth of support and advice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status