Posted in: Other in Rome | Posted: |
We are looking for one "Network Administrator (security area)" to start from ASAP an initial contract until 31-DEC-2020 for an international Org' -client in ROME, where ON-/OFF-site work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
- Knowledge and understanding of global security policies.
- Demonstrate deep expertise in technical and security process design.
- Identify, design and implement continuous security initiatives and improvements.
- Configuration and deployment of network security devices, including Firewalls, Intrusion, Detection Systems, VPN, Identity Gateways.
- Configuration and deployment of network monitoring infrastructure.
- Support to pentest remediation activities
- Proved experience in technical documentation writing
- Ensure fulfillment of security policies and security requirements.
- Coordinate deployment of network security infrastructure with other members of IT organization.
- 3 or more years of experience in an International Environment
- Proved experience in Pulse Secure VPN administration.
- Pulse Secure VPN
- Check Point Firewalls
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco switching
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong expertise and knowledge of Pulse Secure family of Firewall and security appliances.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional working experience in maintenance and servicing of Complex Network Infrastructures
- Working knowledge of Client Server, Windows Server, VMWare ESX administration, and install and configure Linux/Unix Servers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for on-site in Rome and a rate for off-site work.
- Applicants must have an EU passport or a work permit for Italy.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.