Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Rome | Posted: |
Do you have the knowledge to know exactly what soft skills, customer satisfaction, and KPIs are?
Is your main focus quality and continuing improvement?
If the answer is yes: APPLY NOW!
About the position
We’re looking for a Team Manager (m/f) for a new project in the Banking/Finance industry in Rome. You will work in a highly dynamic and qualified work environment.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible of a team of 15-20 agents and you will contribute to the achievement of the company’s and the client’s goals, providing excellent customers support. The key words for this role are motivation, coaching, leadership, monitoring and continuous training.
· Team Leadership, coaching, and monitoring
· Implementation, analysis and development of action plans
· Motivate team members to achieve shared objectives
· Planification of daily activities (work shifts, etc.)
· Create and implement training plans for internal development
· Support agents’ monitoring to ensure the compliance with the KPIs
· Report and evaluate team performance
· At least 2 years of experience in the same role, preferably in outsourcing companies
· Experience in team management
· Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
· Italian language proficiency
· English language > B2 level
- Very good IT skills (Excel is a must)
- Availability to work on shifts
- Knowledge of a structured quality system is a plus
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
At Majorel we are committed to provide equal opportunities to men and women. We are also encouraging the inclusion of people with disabilities at positions in our company.
Apply for this job
- 3,000 EUR/Month