Posted in: Home Care in Rome | Posted: |
Our client, based in Northern Italy, is looking to hire Registered Nurses as Self-Employed for their different departments. Looking for a new Career Opportunity and speak fluent Italian? Talk to us!
- The chosen person will be working in Retirement Homes/Care homes/Clinics
- Stay current with advances in health care options, medications, and treatment plans
- Draw blood, and perform other health-related testing
- Conduct physical exams
- Take detailed health care histories
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor. Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions.
- Duties may vary due to the department that the Nurses will be placed in
- Previous experience in Nursing will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge & fluency of Italian language is a must.
- Degree and a Certification in Nursing.
- Willing to work on 24/7 shifts.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Brno, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, Germany, France, Italy and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job