Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Milan | Posted: |
Are you: passionate about managing teams? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by motivating your team? If your answer is Yes, then Apply now!
For our business in Milan we are currently looking for a Team Manager (male/female), for our e-commerce partner. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long term strategy.
As a Team Manager you’ll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to the clients. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day to day tasks.
• Excellent language skills in Italian (C2) and English (C1)
• Work experience in team management, ability to motivate and coach team members
• Knowledge and experience in customer service (preferably in Outsourcing companies)
• Strong administration and organization skills
• Very good PC skills - proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Very good analytical skills, productivity with a keen eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
• Availability to work on shifts, 5 days a week, Monday to Sunday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
• Modern working environment at an attractive location in Milan with good public transport connection;
• A welcoming and inclusive environment;
• A team ready to help you develop and grow;
• A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore your career possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Apply for this job