- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
- Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israeli.
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Workplace: Aichi-ken, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
After joining the company, the company will provide the required training.
• Manage daily billing transactions
• Monitor and coordinate entire activities of accounting and finance
• Manage to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements as per the available funds.
• Deal with financial institutions for various purposes.
• Provide financial information to the management as per prescribed formats/electronic systems.
• Conducting various financial analyses.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly Accounting information.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Bachelor degree. New graduates are highly encouraged to apply, for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to following company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem-solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process:
If you're looking for a Translator Job, Apply & Register Here:
Apply for this job