Posted in: Writing & Editing in Kuwait | Posted: |
We are looking for a bilingual candidate who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Digital Content Coordinator duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks. Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building online materials, as well as, in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, contributors, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy and developing creative content concepts and projects for online publishing and landing pages.
- Develop a comprehensive editorial plan and calendars for all Eyezone publications, i.e. Eyezone Digital Magazine (flipbook), Eyezone Magazine website, Eyezone Blog, Eyezone Business, etc.
- Oversee that digital media and publishing protocols are strictly observed.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical writing support to team members.
- Manage content across all websites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Literature, Journalism, or related field.
- Bilingual and proficiency in both Arabic and English.
- 3-4 years of media agency and publishing experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement, CTAs, and SEO best practices.
- Excellent in SEO copywriting, UX copywriting, commercial copywriting, and creative writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems (CMS).
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that encourages engagement.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to info [at] eyezonemag [dot] com.
- 450 KWD/Month