The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator, love the act of planning and organization, and enjoy working inside a flexible team-oriented environment. This candidate should be able to communicate with all level of staff.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to daily operational needs.
- Ensure timely welcome services, hotel and flights bookings and other support services for staff and visitors.
- Manage contracts and services office and houses/apartments.
- Prepare and ensure proper documentation for all admin procedures.
- Maintain records of all purchases with external vendors.
- Handle petty cash, its documentation and submission for reimbursement on timely basis.
- Assist to organize company’s events, meetings and workshops.
- Interfaces with other admin support staff to share or coordinate workload.
- Follow up with other departments to ensure requested are carried out.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Procurement - Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- Must be willing to work shift, weekends.
- Must be willing to work in Makati, Philippines.