Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We are the best job consultancy in Singapore serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand.
Our client is an establish company a, the leader within their industry, is now looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their esteemed organization.
Job Description :
The Supply Chain Planning Team is responsible for translating the regional demand streams into an executable supply plan. Supply requirements are moderated by the Team to ensure that inventory positions are appropriate to meet the demand requirements relative to; product lifecycle, inventory on order and in transit, finished goods, and inventory quality
• Oversees activities related to the purchase of material, material control, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions.
• Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures and material control systems.
• Ensures materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
• Develops material schedules and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
• Reviews and approves consensus demand to drive operating plan
• Overviews and ensures system requirements for safety stock/MRP overdrive are implemented
• May prepare material requirement plans using enterprise resource planning systems.
• Understand supply chain costs and manages key metrics for delivery, freight, and inventory quality.
• Sets operational goals for key metrics. Ensure metrics driven to root causes and process changes implemented where needed
• Responsible for the training, development, and management of talent within organization
• Preferred Education:
o Bachelor’s degree
• Preferred Work Experience (years):
o 6-9 years experience including minimum 5 years as team lead / supervisor
• Key Skills and Competencies:
o Related experiences in the field of business operations, customer support, demand/supply planning of relevant industries.
o Strong data entry skills with attention to detail / quality
o Strong process adherence
o Fluent level of English (written and verbal) as well as local language as applicable
o Advanced knowledge of the region and / or product lines supported
o Strong leadership skills coupled with a desire and ability for continuous learning / self-development
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested Candidates, please submit your detailed resume online.
To your success!
The Recruitment Team
Intellect Minds Consulting Sdn Bhd