This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated Accounts Executive to join a highly successful and well established iGaming company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant role and will also have worked with Excel and an accounting software package previously.
- Recording and Processing Supplier Invoices
- Bank and Account reconciling
- Preparing Expense & Payments
- Petty Cash
- Credit control
- Reporting up to trial balance
- Month end account preparation and processing
- Filing accounts/documents
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Customer payments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accounts Executive or in a similar position, experience in iGaming will be considered as advantage.
- Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage)
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
- 1st Stage ACCT qualification or AAT Qualification
- Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations
- Knowledge in iGaming/ MGA Finance Reporting will be looked upon favorably
- Knowledge in payroll preparation.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta