Wir suchen einen engagierten Buchhalter Assitenten/in in Vollzeit. Knowledge of German are deemed to be an asset.
We seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full-time basis. The selected candidate shall provide support to our in-house accounts manager as well as correspond and communicate with auditors and accountants engaged by the firm or its clients.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant shall be the undertaking of clerical tasks, such as book-keeping, filing, handling phone calls and mail. Other duties will include data entry, bank reconciliations, processing payments, controlling credit and debt collection. Should it be required, the selected candidate may also be requested to assist in office administration duties.
Candidates are required to have a moderate level of education in accounts and have experience with using accounting software such as Shireburn, etc. Knowledge of German are deemed to be an asset.
- Data entry to the various ledgers in Shireburn
- Performance of various analyses as required
- Recording and tracking of foreign purchase orders, and shipping documentation
- Checking and inputting of timesheets
- Assisting in payables and receivables processing
- Working out sales commissions
- Updating sales prices for stock items in Shireburn
Experience & Skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Shireburn
- Conscientious, hard-working team player with a high level of attention to detail
- Minimum Advanced Level in Accounts
- 2 or more years accounting- related experience would be ideal but can be a beginner
- Working knowledge of Shireburn accounting software would be ideal, although training can be provided
- Fluent written and spoken English, German would also be as asset