For our Business Financial Services department we are seeking an Invoice Verification Clerk based in Malta.
We are looking for a fulltime employee, who will work for in coordination with our Shared Service Center in Palma de Mallorca and Malta, with the main duties of receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling purchase invoices received from our destination Providers.
If you are able to set priorities, willing to learn and used to work in a demanding, fast moving and intercultural environment, we are looking forward to meet you!
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Control of invoice received from destination office.
- Ensure that invoices are raised appropriately by the provider.
- The capture of the vendor's invoice details.
- The matching of invoice details with our system data.
- The investigation of any mismatches and reporting to the destination office for corrections.
- The release for payment of matched invoices.
- The accounting entries involved.
- Communication with Master data management for any missing system codification.
- Assisting destination office with any invoice validation inquires.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products (Excel)
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Details oriented
- High level of English
- Spanish, German or Arabic will be a Plus