This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated Senior Accountant to join a highly successful and well established iGaming company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Account in a senior role.
- Provide financial reports such as management accounts and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Producing long-term business plans and short term accurate forecasts in order to maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyze the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for income, cash flow and expenditure and identify cost-reduction opportunities; Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and operate a framework for these to be met;
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Oversees tax management and planning on group level and on individual subsidiaries;
- Ensures accounting policies and financial reporting respect IFRS standards – capitalization and impairment, segmental reporting etc;
- Ensure that all records relative to registered employees with the IRD are maintained and FS3's and Fs5's are duly paid.
- Follow mfsa requirements
- posting accounts to sage
- Daily,weekly,monthly report of accounting team
- b2b, b2c companies accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accountant or in a similar position,
- Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage, Quickbooks)
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations
- Applicants must have a University degree in Accounting or an equivalent professional qualification, such as ACCA
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an asset and will be given preference.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta