excellent opportunity with newly created morethanhotels group.
in this role you will be responsible for overseeing the overall financial operations for multiple limited and full-service properties in italy and malta.
the role holder will contribute to the performance of the properties by facilitating the smooth and accurate running of the finance department.
the area finance manager will be responsible for producing accurate and timely financial reports reflecting the performance and financial status of the properties. you will ensure tight financial controls are maintained and enhanced in compliance with group directives and sound accounting procedures, whilst maintaining financial integrity over financial ledgers and reporting.
· prepare, maintain and administer all cashiers, banking and contracts
· prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash and credit cards received by all cash handling employees
· audit and record daily all the revenue of the properties
· prepare and issue invoices and account statements according to company procedures
· follow up and resolve past due accounts until payment in full is resolved
· check and record supplier invoices daily. administer pay runs
· classify, code and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledger and computers
· complete month end closing procedures and reports as specified
· organize, secure, access and analyse computerized financial information
· ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are accurately prepared and submitted in a timely manner
· perform other related duties as required
· attention to detail
· analytical skills
· able to develop others / sharing knowledge
· previous experience in p+l preparation
alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company’s count on me/i am service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience. furthermore, the following experience is preferred
· minimum of 1 year of experience as an assistant finance manager / assistant financial controller in the hotel industry
· bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
· sage accounting system knowledge
· opera pms knowledge preferred
· experiencing in driving departmental change
· implementation of new systems
- work for a new and fresh brand
- discounts in over 550 properties worldwide
- professional growth and development opportunities
- competitive remuneration: based on experience
- company car and mobile
if the above is something you see yourself doing and ready to join a new wicked and fresh brand, please do send us your application stating your earliest start date.
- Premium ad
Are you interested in real estate? Do you want to earn the highest possible income? Want to create a passive income, But don't know where to start? Sounds tempting and easy right? At Sky Estate we are offering different opportunities to earn a high income 2 of which are passive income. We are…
- Premium ad
Want to create a passive income, But don't know where to start? At Sky Estate we are offering different opportunities to earn a high income, 2 of which are passive income. At Sky Estates we are looking for a people who wants to make a big different in the market place here in Malta. We are building…
- Premium ad
We are looking for an experienced Chef to join our busy Irish Pub & Restaurant in St Julians. Ideally the candidate will have some experience working in Ireland or the U.K. Have a knowledge of traditional cooking and must possess excellent communication skills in English. The ideal candidate…
- Premium ad
In view of growing demands in our daily operation, we are searching for yacht marina assistants for day-to-day marina operations Applicants have to be able to start work immediately, on full-time, shift basis employment. The ideal candidate shall have a motivated spirit with positive working…