ONLINE PAYMENTS SUPPORT OFFICER
· After gaining a detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services, you will work with our clients to address any enquiries by understanding the requirement, performing research and providing answers or explanations.
· Resolve any reported technical or financial problems by clarifying the issue; examine and explore available resolutions or implement alternative solutions. Any unresolved issues must be escalated to the relevant business / system owners until a resolution is available.
· Provide client training on the various company systems, platforms and procedures when required.
· Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times. Work with the relevant business / system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified.
· All activities need to be accurately logged and updated within the company CRM system.
· Have a minimum of one year’s experience in similar Banking, Finance or Technology role within a corporate and international environment.
· Possess excellent written & oral English.
· Be computer literate - Intermediate Microsoft Excel is a must.
· Be customer focused, very detail oriented and possess the ability to multitask.
· Be able to analyse data to identify trends or spot issues.
· Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
· Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
· Display calmness under pressure and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
· Be flexible and able to work varying hours (shift basis)
Apply for this job