We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our secretarial team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
The Secretary/PA will be reporting to the Managing Director and Key Official. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support including greeting clients, dealing with internal and external calls
- Scheduling appointments and meetings, travel arrangements and general administration.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances
- This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and German or Turkish; any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- Additional requirements
- Clean Driving licence
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we have dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience possible. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in over a dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. By maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are constantly striving for excellence.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and be part of a highly qualified team, whilst learning more about new technologies.
Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, and ensure opportunities to progress.
At Tipbet, we work with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
Responsible: HR MANAGER
Phone: +356 27791502
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta