Posted in: Auditors in Malta | Posted: |
We are looking for reliable and suitably qualified experienced auditors to form part of the firm’s Audit and Assurance team and to perform external audit work for a diversified portfolio of clients.
Our client supports a wide range of international clients providing regulatory, corporate, accounting and tax services. Due to expansion of the client portfolio, they are now looking for dynamic individual who is sharp, efficient and diligent, able to work alone as well as within a team, focused, with good problem-solving skills, and able to maintain a pro-active approach towards work.
• Ideally be qualified accountants (Msc or ACCA), although due consideration will also be given to candidates who are at an advanced/final stage in their ACCA qualification process
• Have a minimum 2 years of proven work experience in performing external audit work
• Proactive approach to learning and looking into a career in the area
• Familiar with International Auditing Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
• Be able to handle assignments on their own as well as within a collaborative and team environment
• Strong client relationship skills
• Able to meet deadlines and handle pressure, especially during the busy season
• Have excellent communication skills in both written and oral Maltese and English
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Pro-active attitude, organized and meticulous, with a mindset of a “complete-finisher”
• Ideally in possession of clean driving license
Apply for this job