Scope of Position:
The Senior Auditor is given auditing assignments by the manager in the department. The Senior Auditor will be responsible to evaluate and complete reports by the deadline. The Senior Auditor will be responsible to assign tasks to staff auditors, coach associates and review work accordingly. The Senior Auditor will monitor the budget for the assignments given, verify compliance and then proceed with writing up a report to make recommendations to managers.
- Compilation of annual and interim financial statements;
- Involved in all stages of audit: planning, execution and finalization of reports; and
- Involved in reporting on internal controls including system evaluation, identification and drafting complete detailed reports on internal control weaknesses and providing recommendations.
- Commenced ACCA or similar professional diploma
- 2 years’ experience in a similar post.