On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Sales Account Executive. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to boost your career or gain more experience!
- Generate new local clients for our outstanding web based technology as a specialist in Business travel for flights, Hotels, Cars and Trains
- Present demos to potential clients and do the follow-up until closing the deal. To some extent you will also be responsible for account management but the main focus will be business development (hunting)
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that our clients provides. Follow the full sales cycle
- Master the sales forecast as well as the tactical planning
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Help define and establish best practices together with the marketing team
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
What we'd like:
- You must possess proficient English skills written and spoken.
- Experience in direct SaaS sales or a technology solution to SMEs
- Previous experience prospecting and qualifying leads
- +5 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based and with a high percentage of hunting involved
- Strong experience in hunting new business
- Proven track record of success: in previous jobs, you always overachieved sales goals
- Good communicator: excellent presentation and communication skills
- Deep experience using Salesforce or any similar CRM
- Availability for extensive traveling throughout the covered geography
- Data vs Opinion driven
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions face to face and can create long lasting connections very easily
- Good prioritization and focus skills, 80/20
- You don't need hand holding to get things done
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed
- Flexible character as demonstrated by varied experience
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- Experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!