A330 Engineering Manager
Our client is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services. For over 15 years they have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs.
Our client delivers World-class business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry.
Based in Malta, and supporting our client's CAMO department, your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensuring compliance of the continuous airworthiness requirements of EASA/CAMO
- Managing scheduled Aircraft maintenance tasks
- Managing scheduled Power plant systems maintenance tasks
- Evaluating legal requirements issued by the regulatory authorities
- Providing recurrent defect analysis to support the company’s reliability and maintainability programmes
- Managing all work carried out on the aircraft and reviewing Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Modifications and Occurrence & Audit reports so that they are addressed in a timely manner
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years experience in Continuing Airworthiness Management, working directly on A330 as well as other wide body aircraft.
- Good knowledge of EASA Part-M
- Ideally holding an Engineering degree and/or Holder of Part-66 AME.
- Good knowledge of Aircraft Documentation
- Good knowledge in IT (Microsoft-Office, CAMP)
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing); knowledge of a second language is desirable
- Ability to work effectively and productively as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Flexible to work outside of normal Office hours (including 24/7 maintenance control coverage) and be willing to travel
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in VIP-Business aviation and CAMO/145 organisation
- If not already resident, willingness to relocate to Malta
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV, excluding text boxes or images.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople’ on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs on (url removed)
- Premium ad
Our company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. A dependable, experienced professional to become a vital part of our delivery team. Delivery Drivers must be organized, efficient and professional at all times while ensuring deliveries are made accurately…