Platinum Cabs is a company operating in the cab service industry and is currently seeking to employ part-time drivers to support the expansion of its operation.
The selected candidate/s will be employed to perform duties related to driving a cab and will have the below responsibilities:
- Communicate with dispatchers by telephone and other means available in order to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service.
- Record trip information such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee.
- Pick-up and drop-off of customers at prearranged locations as requested in a timely manner, while trying to choose the fastest way possible
- Build rapport with customers and provide them with information about the local area and points of interest, and/or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles, and help them with the loading and unloading of any luggage.
- Adhere to regulations governing taxi operation and ensure that passengers abide by safety regulations.
- Responsibility of cleanliness and working order of vehicle.
- Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Communicates well both in writing and verbally, with an excellent command of the English language (other languages will be considered an asset)
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure
- Uses own initiative and can work independently
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
- In possession of a TM tag
Platinum Cabs is a company that operates on a 24/7 basis therefore the candidates must be available to work different shifts during all hours of the day.
The ideal candidate should be flexible to work between Monday and Sunday, with a preference to work mostly on weekends.