Posted in: Other in Baltimore | Posted: |
The Application Architect is the leader of the software development team. The primary focus of the Application Architect is to partner with the development team in focusing on the design of cutting-edge web-based user interfaces and products. The Application Architect will work closely with customer stakeholders, internal stakeholders, and developers to determine the technical and business requirements and will ensure these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain while providing a clean and user-friendly design. The Application Architect reports to the Chief Technology Officer and will have a critical leadership role as the internal liaison and executioner of the vision defined by the management team.
_PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN_
* Design the architecture of all applications, including components such as user interface, business logic, data access and data persistence.
* Work closely with business analysts to ensure agile artifacts have necessary technical and design elements for development to start
* Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the development team
* Guide developers and help resolve technical issues during sprints
* Develop complicated technical architecture items
* Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
* Partner with operation team to ensure solutions are highly available, monitored, and sized for planned capacity
* Ensure proper documentation of software design for critical technical architecture items.
* Ensure proper documentation during the development process in order to produce appropriate procedures for application use
* Collaborate with customers and partners to design solutions for integration and other technical needs
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* High school diploma or GED equivalent. Bachelors degree in Computer Science,Information Technology, Communication, or related field of study a plus.
* At least 5+ years of experience designing software solutions and leading a development team.
* Ability to analyze business requirements, define the correct solution, and communicate with the development team to translate into implemented, user-friendly solutions.
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business stakeholders to understand their needs and express ideas for solutions.
* Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
* Extensiveexperience with C# Standard and C# Core.
* Development experience for both mobile and webapplications and programs.
* Knowledge and experience with machine learning.
* Experience withCloud development on Microsoft Azure.
* Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
* Knowledge of RESTful API development and SQL server database.
* Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Management systems such as Microsoft Azure DevOps.
* Knowledge ofcontinuous integration andcontinuousdeployment processes.
* Knowledge of test-driven development methodologies and object-oriented design.
* Strong sense of ownership and pride in work performance and its impact on the companys success.
* Ability to think critically and strategically to solve problems.
* Ability to build strong working relationships, follow up on requests, and complete tasks and projects according to established priorities.
* Strong analytical and listening skills with the ability to collect information by asking appropriate questions, analyzing the information, and providing resolution.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset to anticipate upcoming needs of customers.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and respond to changing needs as they present in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to break down technical language in writing and verbally to be easily understandable to a non-technical end-user.
* Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team.
* Ability to work non-traditional business hours (nights and weekends) as needed.
* Ability to align to corporate Mission, Vision, Values, and goals to support the initiatives and organizational needs.
_We drive actionable insights for customers to improve their digital and voice communications for greater conversion of lead to appointment._
- Premium ad