Posted in: Computer Services in Malta | Posted: |
· Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times.
· Work with the relevant business / system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified to ensure that any errors are resolved in a timely manner.
· Accurately log and update all activities and actions within the company CRM system.
· This position is open of shift basis including weekends and public holidays.
· Have a basic understanding of technology or have the desire to learn.
· Possess excellent written & oral English.
· Be computer literate.
· Be able to analyse data to identify trends or spot issues.
· Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
· Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
· Display calmness under pressure and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
· Be flexible and is able to work with minimal supervision.