Your main responsibilities are software development in a team using light-weight Agile processes. You will be expected to write correct, clean and efficient code that you are proud of!
· Coding is one of the passions in your life and you are great at it!
· Develop world-class products in a Microsoft environment
· Use test-driven development to make sure you deliver high quality code
· Be proactive and pay attention to scalability, availability and code quality
· Implement new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality as well as performance
· Keen on learning new things
· Follow coding standards
· Participate and contribute to team delivery
· 2-3 years of experience on a similar position.
· Advanced training in web technologies is a plus, such as JS, Frameworks, Certifications, or more
· Experience using SQL will be considered an asset.
· Experience in agile methods is a plus.
· Candidate must possess at least a Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
· Amenable to shifting schedule if needed as well as travel abroad if needed
Apply for this job