Our client is a Technology Platform Provider, being considered among the top most innovative gaming platforms in the Gaming industry. Their services have a wide variety of operators, from startup clients to the top operators in the world. They are looking to recruit for top players in their respective fields; stars who do not shy away from innovating and taking bold steps with those ideas to see them realized! In their team, you will work hard and have fun doing it! Employees are given the required space to thrive, build, experiment, and contribute across a number of product features and modules. In our client’s company careers come with great perks! Are you up for the challenge?
• Develop and integrate components into a larger product (casino, sports-bets, poker, payments, and other industry related products)
• Reassure enough information in order to provide to:
o Estimate user stories/tasks
o Write unit tests when implementing user stories/tasks
o Design and develop code
• Ensure Continuous Integration and Build is in place
• Perform peer reviews
• Collaborate with architects and other developers to produce correct design • Ensure technical documentation is provided • Help remove technical impediments raised by the team
• Respect coding best practices, and adhere to coding conventions
• Take responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing all your own tasks and report on progress
• Collaborate closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to
• Take responsibility for the quality of the software you produce. Instead of turning over some code to a separate and independent group for testing, the team takes responsibility for the quality of the work they produce.
• An IT- related degree
• 3+ years of development experience in C# & MySQL
• Actively Seek New Programming knowledge & keep up with the latest trends
• Experience in High Transactional Systems
• A fair command of the English language is an important asset!
Apply for this job