Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Malta | Posted: |
Our client is on the lookout for a Dutch native to be responsible for driving and leading the product from the content perceptive in collaboration with a Product Manager.
In this role, you will be working both on a strategic level as well as an operational one to generate the best content about anything casino related. Most importantly, we are looking for a full-blooded team player who will be creating innovations while satisfying user needs.
- Responsible for defining content ideas by working together with the content and product team
- Responsible for reviewing other authors work until you hand it over to the Content Coordinator
- Guiding authors in doing a better job at researching and the skyscraper technique
- Supporting in developing product strategy (content-wise) for a website
- Assuring that we have the best possible content on our website
- Coming up with new content related ideas to further develop our site
- Analyzing and being up to date with market requirements & changes
- Working alongside enthusiastic and creative teams of designers, developers & affiliate managers
- Proficient in Dutch and Fluent English
- 1 year+ of experience within the iGaming industry
- Deep interest and a good overview of the casino market in terms of the operators
- Ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and come up with new content-related ideas
- Good communication skills to cooperate with other departments (developers, designers, affiliates)
- Ability to perform research on our product related topics
- Good WordPress skills
- Google Analytics skills
- Basic SEO understanding
- Previous content strategist experience will be a plus
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
Apply for this job