· Answering customers enquiries via phone, email and live chat in a timely and professional manner
· Working together with the Payments/Fraud department to solve problems regarding customers questions
· Working together with CRM and Tech department to solve problems and improve the system and give the customers a better service
· Assist the Marketing Department and Country Manager with local promotions and be updated on activities in the local market
· Understand and follow procedures for the Customer Support Department and report any aberrations to the closest manager.
· Native German speaking, also having fluent English
· Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers problems
· Ability to work independent and as a part of a team
· Work well under pressure
· Be flexible when it comes to working hours
· In this role, we are looking for someone with an energetic and driven personality, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation.
- EUR 16,800 - EUR 20,200 / Year