Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Malta | Posted: |
As a result of our growth our client is looking for a Customer Service Champion who loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will join a growing team in Headquarters in Malta and work on a shift basis from Monday to Sunday.
If you speak German and English fluently, and enjoy delivering outstanding service to others then let us know and get in touch with our iGaming Recruitment Consultants!
- Communicating with customers via phone, email and chat
- Handling KYC documents
- Interacting with various departments to resolve customer issues
- Analysing and interpreting customers feedback to reply with clear, concise and helpful information
- Add or amend transactions in customer accounts, when necessary or as instructed
- Following up on pending cases to ensure they are resolved with the highest level of quality
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints in a friendly and positive manner
- Support with translations and ad hoc tasks
- A friendly and polite approach, able to deliver exceptional service
- Excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the German and English language. Italian would be a plus!
- Experience working in Customer Service in the iGaming industry is an advantage
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
Apply for this job