Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Malta | Posted: |
Our client is looking for German Advisors for a leading credit card provider, with the client being one of the leading international credit card and financial services companies.
- Provide support to one of the most renowned American financial companies
- Being a part of a specialized team in customer’s requests through written and phone communication
- Offering solutions to customers that need assistance with financial and credit card services
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
- Starting on remote basis and eventually moving to the offices
- Remote work requires a high-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- High customer and service orientation.
- Rational and analytical thinking.
- Native level of spoken + written German.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Secure PC handling and high technical affinity.
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
What we offer:
- Competitive wages – base + language + performance + special bonus
- 40 hours/week (between 8 am - 7 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job